Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday in Newburgh

Ron and I had a glorious walk this morning.  When we walked down by the river there was a cool breeze and as if on cue the barges were on parade.  Then on the way home we stopped by Ben and Penny's and the flowers were just beautiful.  My it's grand to live in a river town.

~~~~~~


Found this toad stool on the walk home.  Flat as a table just waiting to be set for tea by the fairies.  It's a grand day for tea in the garden.  

~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

Please visit Judith at Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday and share in the beauty offered there.



Mosaic Monday

I will also be joining Laura at I Heart Macro to day too.  Why not stop by and enjoy!



Shine the Divine


10 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy, I enjoyed this walk near the river. Lovely images. And the Mushroom fairy table is cute. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, and oh that toad stool is too charming. We get some really interesting ones in our yard and sometimes I can ID them and other times not. Happy week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a wonderful time out in the sunshine! Your photos are so lovely and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    I wonder if the fairies were all hiding with the tea things until you walked on by? Such a fun idea.
    Thanks for stopping by my scavenger hunt post, the hunt runs all summer long until the end of September so why not join in, it's a fun thing to do and makes you think outside the box!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Cathy; Wonderful walk it must have been, with your environment; I'd be more healthier p:-)
    I was Fascinated by the fairly toad stool as well♡♡♡

    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear Japanese friend in Australia, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, beautiful and fascinating photos!
    Thank you for sharing and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos of a wonderful day. It's as if we were with you.

    God bless you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots from your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy! Happy Mosaic Monday! Thats a big river there! I can feel the summer breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do live in a lovely area and I'm glad you walk about it with your camera so we can see it too.
    I would have thought the same about the flat toadstool - definitely fairies!
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.