Friday, February 01, 2013

Haiku My Heart

                                       
                               

As through a tree we were made
 debtors to God, 
so through a tree we receive 
the cancellation of our debt.
~~Saint Iraneaus~~


All is possible
When we release our Ego
And trust in our God!

For through creation
Beauty and serenity
Are to us given.


~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy


Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 




I'm also joining Lou Ceel at Haiku Friday.  Come play with words.  It's such a joy!!!




7 comments:

  1. I find comfort in what you say - and in Haiku, at that. Well Done. Thank you for bringing your peaceful words to Haiku Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely hopeful words....I envy you your faith...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and inspirational haiku ~

    Carol of A Creative Harbor ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please link up your new haiku at Haiku My Heart at Recuerda Mi Corazon. Many of us are using last week's link so we can keep in touch. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inflated ego is the enemy of a soul's beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tree you photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your
    post is just excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    Look at my site :: wordpress programmieren

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.