Monday, January 21, 2013

Time Flies



Time flies, is flying, has flown.  I've not been here for a very long time.  Like the phases of the moon, life is just like that.  Every changing yet staying the same.  Since I last made an effort to write here that is what my life has been doing.

The Holidays spent with family and friends, treasured times.  The deaths of friends, the void left by their loss, yes, to be treasured, for they will always be there in some way.  The sorrow of those left behind, so real, palpable.

Yet through it all there are the miracles, oh so many, and too numerous to share at this time.  

It's like starting all over again here.  I will try to post as often as I can.  But time does fly and I must do my best to keep up with it.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. I was getting worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your dear departed friends and their families.

    Also for you and yours.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.