Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunlit Sunday and Mosaic Monday

o
When the sun rises
There is joy and warmth in it
Wonders never cease

I looked around the house today and saw that my Valentine's Day was still here.  Bringing Spring even closer to fruition.  I love it when the wonder of God's creation lingers on.  Happy Day to you!!!

~~~^j^~~~

Thaks be ot God!!!!

Cathy


Karen has invited us to join her on Sunlit Sunday.  Stop by and offer your bit of sunshine today.
And please visit Mary at The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   And though I hve nothing to offer at  Macro Monday  Lisa has a wonderful time planned for you.  The pictures all are an inspiration!

12 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of flowers and sun light. Can't be beat. I am done to 2 roses left from Valentine's day. Still nursing them along as long as possible.
    Blessings to you this week Cathy may it be a good one. I know you well enough by now to know you will make it a good one.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the sun can elevate our dishes into something special. Your bouquet is lovely, Peggy! Thanks for sharing at "Sunlit Sunday".
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for your visit and comment. I like the shadows in the top photo. Have a blessed week. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet that a bit of Valentine stayed with you!
    Beautiful mosaic!
    And 'love the sunlight on the table top!
    Enjoy!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my pleasures for sure, sunlight and flowers. Your are gorgeous. Lovely mosaics, thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing the sunlight shining in...makes the most beautiful photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEautiful photos and love the music.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been happy with my Valentine's bouquet, too, though I'm seeing the end draw near. Lovely mosaics...nice stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let the sun shine! It's been a bit cloudy here so I really enjoyed your sunshine. It's hard to let go of the lovely Valentine *feeling*! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot, I can just feel the warmth of the sunshine! Pretty Valentine's :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very pretty! Hoping your week is filled with His happiness and blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    You've been nominated for an Award on my Blog.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.