Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Picture Puzzle Wednesday




Wednesday, the middle of the week.  For me it is a day of catch-up.  You know, laundry, shopping, errands.  That way the weekends, in most instances, are free to play with family and friends and especially our best friend and Creator.  So during the day taking a break is usually sitting down to do a word game or play with a puzzle.  Loved this when the kids were all at home and in the winter when they couldn't play outside we'd gather round the card table and try to find "that piece."  We did  that at Thanksgiving when we visited David and Kelly!  It was such fun!!! 

So join me today in a little diversion.  Maybe you would even like to try your hand at making your own puzzle.  Just visit Jigzone and there you can play with your own pictures.


Click to Mix and Solve
~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!

Cathy


 If you like you can share a puzzle and we can all play along...Make Wednesday a play day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cathy you are one of the person's I was talking about in my blog today. You have already inspired me once this morning and here you are again. Thanks for the Poke. Are you still working? Your post today sounds like you are at home. Got a lot of responsibility this week-end for our retreat and I just want to stay home. Sounds like depression. Gotta kick that. I will. My fingers just want to hit the whining keys. Gracias
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just off on Wednesdays...still working. Lovin' it, but it is good to have the middle of the week off!!! You take care!!!

      Delete
  2. This was fun! And such a beautiful puzzle too!
    My mind is not good with puzzles, and when I saw this one I thought, "Oh no, it's going to be like the Thomas Kincaid puzzles where all the colors run into one another and I'll never get through it" but the letter shapes helped A LOT! Even though I have a hard time with them ~ I really do enjoy jigsaw puzzles and we usually have one on the dining table.
    After Super Bowl Sunday we'll have to get one started!

    'Hope you got a lot accomplished!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant jigsaw. Just managed it in 5:06 minutes.

    Thanx Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this Cathy. I've added the picture puzzle link to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.