Friday, February 03, 2012

Haiku My Heart




Friday happiness
Happy anticipation
Birthday party fun!!

Ainsley turns 9 years old and we will be off to INDY, not for the Super Bowl, to celebrate her birthday.  Mom and Dad plan an ice skating party.  will have camera in tow!!!  No I won't be putting on the ice skates though I did love to skate when younger.  A broken hip has no appeal to me!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!!

Cathy


Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 










11 comments:

  1. Fun haiku and Happy Birthday ~namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy HMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ainsley!
    Have fun, fun, FUN♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! May God bless her always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ninth birthday! Have lots and lots of fun. The loving heart of haiku is shining bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Ainsley!

    Enjoy your time with your family!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen
    PS ~ I don't blame you for skipping the ice skating! But I'm sure it will be fun to watch the others just the same. Post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Ainsley. Thanks for giving us a chance to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthdays are so much fun with children, no? I enjoyed your haiku. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect poem to precede your party. Have fun.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy cake!!!
    Lovely words too!!!
    True!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.