Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Very Funny Joke





Because it's the season when we can use all the help we can get when preparing for the celebration I thought I'd share this bit of humor a friend sent me today.  I know for I could use his services...



A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her  girlfriends when Steven, a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy,  middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take  her eyes off him .

This seasoned yet playful heartthrob noticed her overly attentive stare and  walked directly toward her. (As any man would.) Before she could offer her  apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her,  "I'll  do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter  how  kinky, for $20.00 ... on one condition ..."

Flabbergasted but intrigued, the woman asked what the condition was.  The  man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just  three  words. "

The woman considered his proposition for a  moment, and then slowly removed  $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with  her address. She looked deeply  and passionately into his eyes, barely  concealing her anticipation  and excitement, and slowly and meaningfully  said....



"Clean my house."

Wishing all a wonderful day!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy 



<

3 comments:

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.