Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Joy in Tea Talk


I'm having...Vanilla Carmel tea this morning. 

My teacup... is my everyday cup.

I'm feeling... content being who I am.  These moments are true blessing.

On my mind...excitement in anticipation of Marianne and Daniel's visit this weekend.  Coming to visit us allows Dad to concentrate on completing some remodeling at home.  I love remodeling as long as it's not my house that's torn up...Such a mess!   I am grateful for the roses in the garden that can be brought inside to be cherished.

 

Days of wine and roses laugh and run away, like a child at play.

~Johnny Mercer~


Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.


~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

 

Joy for me today is remembering the visit to the butterfly garden and OH the exultation I felt at the beauty of God creation!  The butterflies were various and abundant!!!  

To share the joy I've  posted a puzzle from my gallery at JigZone.  I hope it offers you enjoyment and a bit of a distraction from today's concerns.


Click to Mix and Solve


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. I can really feel your contentment there. It's a great blessing to have that feeling. When there's contentment, no room for complaints but only thankfulness.
    That's a lovely red rose from your garden.

    Enjoy your family visits this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roses ~ especially red ones. I have a white rose bush outside my window, but I never bring them in. I just enjoy them being outside and seeing them from the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh tea! it is my 2pm treat along with a couple of cookies
    keep enjoying and sharing the joy!
    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, enjoy your visit!!! Love your flower photos...your roses are beautiful! My shrub roses are past their peak, and the Japanese beetles have gotten to them now, so it's nice to see thse pretty ones!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies always excite me -- they're so amazing and heart-lifting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to have rose bushes when we lived in Harpers Ferry WV years ago! And lilacs! How I miss those and was so happy to have a glimpse of YOUR lovely rose garden brought in to your table today:) Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butterfly gardens!
    Vanilla caramel tea sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Cathy!

    Hmm, I know what you mean about remodeling; we did it just once, in the kitchen. Yeah--not in my house any more! lol

    It is hard to be content with who I am; those moments are rare. Treasure it!!

    Blessings on your day today,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your butterfly pic, it truly is amazing to see those beautiful creatures, joyous moments indeed.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. share the joy thursday is really a breath of fresh air. enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, the butterflies and flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear cathy yours is the heart of a fragrant rose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Cathy for a nice peaceful post.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sipping my Jasmine tea while reading your wonderful post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.