Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Where Art Thou?


It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain~


~~*~*~*~~


A early last week the sun was shining and Spring in all her glory was blooming.  By the end of the week is was cold and flurries were in the forecast.  In order to preserve their beauty my beautiful little tulips  have been closed again for the last week.  It's hard for me to decide which way I like them the best!  Perhaps it's not necessary to decide but to enjoy the pleasure of their company!
~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful tulips. I planted 100 bulbs and the voles had dinner all winter. They left me two! Enjoy your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daffodils have been trying to bloom for two weeks...it is just too cold for them to open. We may even have snow flurries tomorrow. I know it will warm up by May..hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had Spring in the UK. It happened for half-an-hour some day last week. We're now in Winter again.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the flowers are beautiful Kathy. We are in Autumn here and the days are glorious. Today we did some lessons out in the sun. I am not looking forward to winter though.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.