Thursday, January 27, 2011

~~Tea Talk~~

Tea is liquid wisdom. 
~Anonymous~
I'm having...Constant Comment tea with a bit of Splenda to sweeten the beginning of this new day.


My teacup...I found this searching for something else this morning and thought it a good idea to use it. 


I'm feeling...excited about the weekend.  They are finishing the wiring in the kitchen.  The drywall will be up and in place and the "mud 'n' tape" done.  I think I'll shop for paint! 

 Before...


After...(and more to come)

On my mind...still is my preparation for the RCIA presentation I will give this Sunday along with the preparation for the discussion of this Sunday's scripture reading.  I always need prayer!

Wishing all a wonderful Thursday!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!



Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Cathy, your tea set is beautiful! Sounds like you are very busy. Is your whole kitchen getting a facelift?

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress! It's so nice to see things moving along with your new kitchen starting to take shape, right? And now the fun part of it all begins ~ choosing paint colors! Decorating! Fun! Enjoy!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liquid wisdom...that made me smile. Thanks for always sharing beautiful tea quotes here @ Tea Talk.

    I hope to see your kitchen when all the work is done. Sounds exciting!

    God bless you on your presentation. Hope you have a wonderful day, Cathy.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've created a great place to sit and sip. I'm new to your blog but have thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I'll definitely be back. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cathy, a prayer going up for you and your presentation. Done a lot of those for RCIA also.
    Can't wait for the reveal of the renovations. I will take a cuppa with you. Would you like a cozy for your teapot? Check mine out on my VTT today. I would love to make you one. Going over to share tea with your friend too.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have the wiring done! Your teacup is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks be to God, Amen! Can't wait to see your kitchen when it's done! Happy Weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty cup and pot -- and I love Constant Comment!

    I'm loving watching your kitchen come together, too. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh TEA!! what a fabulous idea!
    think I'll go find some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to link to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At 73 I realize that any words I thought were
    wisdom I gave to my friends and child. No one thought they were wise. So I keep them to
    myself. That's all folks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.