Thursday, December 09, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. ~Calvin Coolidge~




I'm having...Good Earth tea.  My delivery came yesterday.  Oh I have been with out it for three weeks.  That's a LONG time.

My teacup is...a Norman Rockwell mug that Hallmark produced many years ago.  I love them and use them often during Christmas.

The chocolate pecan candy is made by a neighboring parish each year
and it is oh so delicious.  There are sugar cookies topped with crushed
candy cane.  Understand that this is NOT my breakfast but only pictures
so I didn't have a photo of a lonely cup. 


I'm feeling...better since I think I have licked this cold that started Saturday.  I used Zicam for cold relief and it seemed to have done the trick.


On my mind...visit to INDY this weekend.  May not come to fruition.  Weather seems to be the culprit!  Will have to wait until Friday, but it seems a big storm is on the way and it may need to be postponed!  Love to visit the kids up their and enjoy their Christmas trees!

Wishing all a grandday!!!
~~~*~~~*~~***~~*~~~*~~~
Thanks be to God!!


Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Thank you for sharing your tea time with us here @ Tea Talk. I enjoyed my visit. Loved your photo and your music here :-)

    I hope you'll have a great rip to Indy. Keep safe and warm, and enjoy your weekend.

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, there's nothing wrong with cookies and chocolate for breakfast!! ;) They go well with your tea mug.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're no longer sick. I hope you can get a visit in with your kids before Christmas. I know I would love to visit with my family for the holidays...they live too far away.

    God bless you today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing your tea time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I would have been able to resist that for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Enjoyed your teatime! 'Love your Rockwell cup! 'Love your shamrocks! 'Love your Christmas quote! (And those sweets are actually my idea of a perfect breakfast! I'm nutritionally juvenile! 'Don't think I'll ever grow up!)

    I hope you're all better now, and I hope you don't have to be disappointed by canceling your trip.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS ~ I did do a recipe post, but I stupidly linked the wrong picture and it went to my post from last week! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallmark does produce mugs that I love. Good Earth tea sounds charming. Glad you are feeling better and I hope you get better weather so you can make a visit to Indy. Have a great weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the teatime!! The sweets look yummy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tea with cookies AND candy looks so inviting!

    (I would have that for breakfast)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.