Thursday, September 30, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~


tea leaves
tea loves
loves tea
lives tea
leaves tea?
never.

~Uniek Swain

~~~~~

I'm having...This morning I'm having Irish Breakfast tea.

My teacup is...Boldly colored.  It's eye opening this very early morning.  No picture because cameral is on tripod for celestial photography by Ron.

I'm feeling...refreshed. Yesterday was a day when, although things are not totally completed, I made progress on projects.

On my mind...memories of a summer now passed and gratitude for the pictures to cherish when the winter winds are blowing.




Early Morning
Carter Lake

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day as you rest in the contentment of
    yesterday's accomplishments! Well done!
    Thanks for having us in to tea today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, Love your photo! I'm partial to lakes and water scenes, and could sit on a dock for hours.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy

    I love this tea time post and I try to look in every week. One day I will join you for tea. This link which I enclose here is just priceless. I spotted it on Living in the Shadowlands and I just had to let you and your tea drinking friends see it. It is an amusing 10 minutes, so sit back, relax and enjoy your tea and this video.

    God bless you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvYymrCn4g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, did you watch the video over at Ros's blog. Actually it was quite interesting.
    ......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Blog is always peaceful.

    Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.