Friday, August 13, 2010

~Bad Haiku Friday~



For Chocolate Lovers



In a summer like this one chocolate becomes a challenge to eat.  And hot chocolate is not an option.


Chocolate my friend
Even melted in my hand
I will still love you


Chocolate my friend
Licking the wrapper I must
Melted there and stuck



Oh the tragedy of melting chocolate even in the air conditioning.  Life is such an ordeal...
Now off with ya to Laura's Catholic Teacher's Musings.  There'll be lots more fun there.  Wishing all a grand weekend!!!


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

9 comments:

  1. Great tribute to my buddy, chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the temptation !!!

    I keep a chocolate bar hidden in the fridge. Not for long now ...

    Bye Cathy!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad Friday Haiki. Not so bad. Thanks for stopping by.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my, God save the planet Earth, its the only planet with chocolates... dropping by here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEAT OR NOT, I put cocoa powder in my Greek style vanilla yogurt every morning!!!!! HI CATHY! Thanks for coming to share a Creamsicle with me! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad Haiku, too much heat, the chocolate still looks good.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely sinful,but what time do you want me over?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. I take my chocolate anyway I can get it too. And I have been known to lick a wrapper or two. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.