Thursday, July 22, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~










But I try to steal other moments. Sometimes I get up very early in the morning and enjoy a quiet house and cup of tea before the craziness begins. Other times, I'll take a quick walk on the beach. You can find peace in a few minutes.
Cindy Crawford

I'm having...Original Good Earth tea. It is a refreshing tea on this very humid morning.

My teacup is...a treasure. It was found in some boxes when cleaning the garage last week. She has three lovely sisters.



I'm feeling...rested. My grand son, Neil, helped me yesterday as we prepared for our dinner guest, Fr. Dave last night. He dusted all the furniture which was a tremendous help. Then he and I went to see Toy Story 3. We had a great time and on my did we eat popcorn!

On my mind...the upcoming weekend. I am so glad I have all the laundry done. This is our Saturday to work at Mother Teresa's Treasures. Then after that we will be shopping for the Gibault School picnic. Every summer Ron's K of C council has a picnic for the kids. So on Sunday we trek up north to visit with and feed the kids.

Finally...here is Sam the Cat In the Sack. Don't know how he did it without tearing it but look at that look of satisfaction.

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!
Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely teacup you have there, Cathy. A treasure indeed!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Neil. He sounds like a veru good boy helping you with house chores.

    God bless! Thank you for joining Tea Talk this week.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mint tea ... problem is I can't decide which biscuits go with mint tea !!!

    God bless you Cathy.

    I love the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the original Good Earth. I used to drink it all the time but then my stores stopped carrying it. Now, it is back! I drink it more in the cooler months though.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.