Monday, January 18, 2010

Music Monday-- CANTICLE OF THE SUN




I have joined this today because I wish to share the Glory of God. I found this opportunity at Blessings for the Day. She has chosen a lovely song and thought I would offer one of my favorites, The Canticle of the Sun by Mary Haugen. Have a grand day praising the "glory of our God."




If you wish to join in this Music Monday visit Shawntele's lovely blog Saved By Grace each Monday for a musical and inspiring start to your week. She hosts Music Monday where we are invited to post a song or video. This meme is a fun and easy way to do that. It is a delightful place to visit.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!


3 comments:

  1. perfect start to a perfectly lovely day...boys are home from school, joe is off work, the sun is shining...blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Lovely way to remind us of God's Glorious and Bountiful Blessings!
    And I like the idea of Music Monday!

    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a joyous song, a perfect way to start my Music Monday visits! I am happy to have you join us today. (I was a little late this morning and updated your link accordingly so that other participants will find you today!)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.