Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day


Click to Mix and Solve

Washington, DC,
Fall, 2007

Picture was taken the weekend of the National Book Festival. It was a grand time as always. Washington, DC is one of my favorite places to visit!!!

Saw my dentist today. He put me on an antibiotic, gave me some pain medicine and made my appointment for my root canal on Friday!!! Whew. I'll be glad when it's done. It will be such a "pain reliever."

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Here is the link to JigZone so you can create and submit your puzzle. And Mr. Linky is available below for you convenience so we can enjoy your puzzle.

You are invited to leave a comment, too. Please join in the fun!!! I can hardly wait to put YOUR puzzles together!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I pray all will go well at the dentist. I came close to needing a root canal done but it's held off for now ... must have been all the antibiotics I've been on for various ailments that have hit me one after the other ....

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    God Bless,
    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.