Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Aunt Mimi's Baby Shower

Click here to view these pictures larger



We had such a grand time this weekend. Here are pictures. On Sunday after Mass we went with Wes, Annie and the Girls to Steak and Shake. Grandpa's favorite. Then after the Girls and Grandpa worked on their penny coin collection, it was off to Aunt Mimi's (Marianne's) baby shower for Daniel. Daniel is due to arrive near October 1st. We are really looking forward to his coming. Please enjoy the pictures and thank you to Beth, Eric's sister, for having the party and to Nancy, Eric' mother, for hosting it. We had a wonderful time.

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!

5 comments:

  1. Such a happy, joyful time! The wonderful anticipation of a new baby!

    'Love the song! It was one of my Mom's favorites.

    God Bless Daniel and his Mom!
    Joy To All!
    All my best wishes,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy I love these occasions and too include the children makes it even better.
    A new born is a wonderous event and such a gift from God while it brings hope to all of us.
    Love the song...have a wonderful day and my prayers are with all of you especially with Daniel and his mom.........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I agree these are great times. Our first grandchild will be married in May 2010 and then probably a great grandchild. I loved the Woman's Daybook. Thanks for sharing.
    I love the statement on your sidebar about Mary. My sister and and I were married in a double wedding in 1960 (50 years next year) and both of us presented our wedding bouquets to Mary on the side alter in our church. You don't see that anymore.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he is born on october 1st, he will share a birthday with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff! love and sharing family celebrations!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.