Monday, June 15, 2009

Hoping

Hoping this is just another step in my life as a maturing Christian, I have started another blog, simply for journaling. It's called Provident God, and a place I know I can go to put down my feeling.

Since I have failed in journaling with paper and pencil, perhaps I will be more successful in this media. I HOPE so. I would invite others to do the same. It is not for validation, support or justification. It is simply my thoughts on my personal journey for me. If others find themselves at Provident God and wish to comment they may do so via email.

I would encourage others to reflect in this way, either in this media or with paper and pencil. All of us need to look inside and learn a little more about who we are. It's not always a pretty picture, but you can't fix anything without looking at it.

So now I have two blogs...I hope in this case "expansion" is good. Please stop by Sailing by Starlight and Holy Experience who have wonderful examples to offer.

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! Journaling has kept me from falling off the deep end during those times when God seems far away (yet ever near). I'll pop in to see what transpires upon your pages :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How admirable to take on two Blogs...know others have that and many, but maybe, if it was used more for just reflection, there would be time (my posts take me a minimum of an hour to do and frequently more, due to research, etc.)

    Will check out the ones you suggested. There is also a very nice one called Tamaras Treasures
    @ tamarastreasures-swerline.blogspot.com, but I think she's getting discouraged by no followers or so few.

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're doing this, Cathy! I learn so much from you, and now, here's a chance to learn more as we follow your journey. &:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice thing to do, I journaled for years until I started my blog but found I didn't have time for both. I will pop over and read how you are doing my friend, it is so good for one to look inside as too often we zoom into outer ideas and someone else's thoughts. Good Luck my friend.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I popped over to your new blog. It's just wonderful. I am so pleased that you found the inspiration that I did from Ann's journaling idea.
    It is so lovely to just take a few moments to write down all your feelings. I look forward, like Lisa to learning from your words.

    God Bless
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will be blessed, and bless others, in your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just curious, Kathy - how would you differentiate between blogging and journalling? I'd have a hard time doing so; it seems that, at minimum, it would be easy to "blur the lines" between the 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew. Two blogs. Maybe you are indeed so full of the Spirit that one is not enough!

    I will read it with pleasure - as I read this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.