Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Poetry


Roses are red.
Violet are blue.
It's Valentine's Day.
And I love all of you.

Daisies are white,
Lovely and pure.
Remember this day
That God's love is sure.


~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!


I am reminded of the days on the playground when we girls would stand around and compose our "Roses are Red" poetry. They were grand times and there are such fond memories. My wish to you is that you can make some fond memories on this Valentine's Day.

If you wish to contribute your poem to this day known for its "Love Notes" please compose and add the link to your blog here so we can all read your beautiful
words...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day.
    What great cheer you bring to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I really like the new look :0)

    Love,
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!
    I also remember making up the "roses are red" poems when I was little.
    In fact I usually make up a funny version of the same ones as the message inside my husbands Valentine card!
    Have a great day!
    Blessings :0)
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, can I add it here?

    Roses are red,
    on the bush or in the vase,
    through and through as the love
    we all find at Cathy's place.

    Happy St. Valentine's Day, Cathy and family!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.