Thursday, December 18, 2008

Marie Antoinette Award




Tracy at a Catholic Mom in Minnesota has graciously offered me this award. If the picture appears different than on other blogs it's because that one apparently is not one of Marie. It struck me as odd that Marie Antoinette should be chosen as the cause for an award so I did do some research. It is intended for those who are deemed "real" in who they are. And so I am honored. I am to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers who exhibit this quality in their blog. Well I will do my best! And thank you Miss Tracy for this opportunity!



1. Bia




5. Lisa



My best to everyone and may you all have a wonderful day.


*
~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~*~
=
~~~~~

Thanks be to God!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Cathy. I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank-you, Cathy! You're so nice! &:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserve this award for you share yourself through your words, which is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! How kind of you.
    Your blog is very deserving of it
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh...an early Christmas present. Mille grazie, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, You deserve this award. Your blog is great! Thank you for choosing me as one to pass it on too! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on being real! it suits you :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.