Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It rained...


last night. For the first time since June we had a steady rain. So when I let Duchess out VERY early this morning I saw Sam resting on the moist ground, seemingly content and without worry.


I was reminded of the words of Isaiah.

For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there until they have watered the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing from which I sent it. (Isaiah 56: 10-11)


With the vision of a cat content with the wonder of his surrounding, as I see it, I felt a calm. God is Good. God is Wonderful. God is Kind. God is Gentle. God is Father. God is LOVE. What do I have to fear?

Have a wonderful day, resting in the Love of God!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words.It is very important for me now, in my adventure with my tea room that "God is LOVE. What do I have to fear?" Thank you for reminding.
    Hugs hugs, Sma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a cat too - aren't they just the picture of contentment at times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved orange kitties best! Yours does look the picture of contentment. We should be so accepting of a little rain on our heads, figuratively speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny how animals can remind us about such important messages!
    thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comforting scripture. You should take her to the new Keira Knightley film! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.