Saturday, July 05, 2008

Twas a Grand 4th of July...

The Keller Clan was on a mission...So much so they wouldn't stop to have a picture taken.
We gathered at the Ohio River here in Newburgh.

Marianne and fiancé, Eric.

Kellie...

Laura, Neil and Roy. (Grandpa is in the background) for a magnificent evening of fireworks.
Early in the day we shared a meal in the cool breeze of an Indiana 4th...not always so cool.


I had a difficult time deciding which of the movies I
took that would be the best. It was a GRAND
show. So here is the one I thought you might like
the best.

And so I say, God bless America, the Flag and...
Motherhood!!!

~~~~~~~/*/*/*~~~~~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

10 comments:

  1. Made me feel as if I were back home again in Indiana. We were home sick last night for the good old fashion Indiana fireworks. We enjoyed them here, but there is soemthing about them back home that we missed.

    Wishing you a Happy Weekend and God Bless!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the first photo of the Keller clan on a mission . . . MANY of my photos are like that of my sons!!

    Just goes to show how a photo can caputure only a small essence of what is a family.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have such a grand time...Love parades, too, but had other errands to run today so missed that. Thank you both, kimberly and bia, for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, like the action shot!!
    I am envious of your cool breeze :-)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a fabulous time. That is the first time I have seen Marianne's fiance. They make a very nice couple. We stayed home and did our own show, but since the kids are so young they didn't mind. In fact, Isaac is still upset about the drunk driver that totaled our car two years ago at the fireworks downtown. It's sad that such an event has had such an impact upon him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a fun fourth of July :)
    Blessings from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fireworks were really good, and you did a great job on the movie, Cathy. Glad you and the family had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fun, family-filled 4th! :) Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always heartwarming when you write about your family.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.