Monday, June 09, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook



It's Monday and time to join The Simple Woman. It's time for The Simple Woman's Daybook. It is interesting to read other's thoughts and dreams and so again I offer mine. If any of you are interested in giving it a try visit that address above.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~ OUTSIDE MY WINDOW there is a glorious sunrise.
~*~ I AM THINKING it's such a glorious day to be alive.
~*~ I AM THANKFUL for Ron, who worked so hard to get some nasty grass out of the garden so we can continue to plant some more flowers.
~*~ FROM THE KITCHEN I've been wondering if it is too warm to fix chicken and dumplings. am having one of those cravings.
~*~ I AM WEARING robe and slippers.
~*~ I AM GOING to work today. It's the first day back from vacation for the Dr.s and it should be very busy.
~*~ I AM READING Esther and Murder on K Street by Margaret Truman.
~*~ I AM HOPING to get shopping done for the "Basket Bonanza" for the Summer Social at church.
~*~ I AM HEARING the birds singing outside and Freddie the Frog.
~*~ AROUND THE HOUSE there are signs of beautiful blooming flowers and the gardens are finally starting to take shape.
~*~ ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is getting ready for a trip.
~*~ A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK are getting ready to travel to INDY for Lindsey's birthday.
~*~ HERE IS A PICTURE THOUGHT IAM SHARING...

This is a reminder of the road trip
we took to MT last summer. This is
Ainsely and Lindsey in downtown
Rapid City, SD. It is a lovely town!

Again please visit The Simple Women and then jump in!! The water is fine.
~~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks be to God!


3 comments:

  1. Cathy, I make chicken and dumplings as well as soup all the time in HI. I enjoyed reading your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and so it'll be chicken and dumplings tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your daybook and I hope you are having a great week! I can't believe it's almost Friday!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.