Monday, January 28, 2008

With Gratitude...


Kathleen at Daily Grotto and Kaila at Ego me bene-With me all is well both surprised me and humbled me by nominating me for this award. Thank you so very much. It is grand when a gift like this is received. Better yet is the opportunity to give it away. I will do my best to gather 10 people. If you have received it before please accept it with my sincere thanks for all the pleasure you have given me.

The rules:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want-even those that have received it already, but please award at least 10 people.

1. Beyond Horizon3
2. From Where I Write
3. A Crocus in the Valley
4. This I Do
5. Mommy of Four
6. Musings
7. Poetry, Prayer, and Praise
8. What I Choose Today
9. Unexpected Journey
10. Contemplative Haven, asylum for your refugee soul

~~~~~~~

Thanks be to God!

11 comments:

  1. Cathy, thank you SO much! You just made my day. I really enjoy your blog, too. It's so different than the others, but I like that!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you, Cathy! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will do my best to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very kind! Thank you for the award and all the wonderful comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you:)

    I like visiting your blog several times a week to catch up. There is always something to uplift me here and inspire me.

    Good job!

    Peace & JOY to you:)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Cathy. I am grateful for our connection and look forward to growing together in our love of our Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I awarded you right back! Kathleen knows an excellent blog when she sees one (so do I!) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift! Thank you, Cathy, and I'll pass it along just as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy, thank you so much! I'm truly humbled! I confess I came by to see it right away, but just didn't get a chance to respond. Today I posted about it at my place, finally!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.