Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Day At the Races


"Them Boys"
Nashville, TN 2007

Yesterday was the Toyota Tundra 200 in Nashville, TN and the boys had a grand time. Jimmy came with a friend from Atlanta, Wes came from INDY and the Ackeman boys brought a friend, too. It has been said that if not for the steady wind the day would have been miserable. All in all a fun day was had by all so I am told.

As for me...I had a quiet morning and I spent the evening with Laura and Kelly. I had to get a new printer/scanner/copier so we went shopping at Best Buy. Quite a bargain I might not have found if I had gone alone. This is my test run with the scanner. What do you think. I'm having fun and we had fun last night.

~*~*~*~*~

Thanks be to God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.