Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Could Only Laugh...

This morning, as Ron was putting the "super sliders" on the bottoms of the chairs in the living room, I was trying to measure the rug so that we could get the pad for it. I was having trouble maneuvering the measuring tape and I said,"Well, Sam, could you hold this tape still?" I'll be darned if the cat didn't jump from the chair and run over and hold the end of the tape down. And people say cats are selfish and don't want to help? Truth be known, he wanted to play with the tape...batting the end around. And play we did. A little levity is a good thing and really rejuvenating!!!


I had so much energy after we played that I made a nectarine/blueberry cobbler...YUM! YUM!

And Sam took a nap!

<*> <*><*>
Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.