Thursday, April 12, 2007

Knee Deep in the Water

Sounds like the title of a song...Not really, but after a weeks adventure in computers that's about how far I am in the process, knee deep in the water. I don't think I'm "in over my head"yet. I've managed to learn a LOT of tasks in a short time, but there is a LOT more to learn. I heard Professor Higgins (My Fair Lady) singing "She did it. She did it. . .All the time I knew she could (paraphrased) each time is did a task "all by myself". Dr. Kris has nearly all his templates replicated and so far so good. I just have to remember to check my "mail boxes", for lack of a better term, so that I get referrals made and labs done...But still not a bad week.

Thanks for the prayers. All seems well!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.