Monday, December 08, 2014

Hope in Time of Change




Know it's been a long time since I have offered A Bit of the Blarney.  I have had so much going on that the computer has not been part of the plan.  But now, times have changed.  
Changes come in so many ways and the last 6 months have offered many opportunities  for change.  I have learned a great deal about change of late.  

So what has changed?  I have retired.  Yes, indeed, and that is a change.  Friends have asked me what my plans are for retirement?  My answer, "I don't have any plans."  The truth is my plans include just trying to adjust.  I have time to spend doing things I've wanted to do and yet it will have to wait...

Well, because we are moving...not far, but moving nonetheless.  And considering the season it will take some time to get organized.  Those who know me know that organization is something in which I have limited skill.  So, the reason for "hope."  I think that just getting the house decorated will be the first thing I will work to achieve at this early time in my retirement.  

Thanks be to God!!!

~~~^j^~~~

Cathy  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your retirement, Cathy, and good luck with your move!! This is a busy time of the year, so I hope you won't get too stressed. Getting some Christmas decorations out will make you feel right at home in your new house. :)

    I hope you have a lovely week!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a long and happy and healthy retirement. I hope your move goes well and trouble free and that you enjoy life in your new home.

    Have a Blessed Christmas and a Splendid New Year.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your retirement. Cathy! My husband retired in October and is loving it! He feels busier than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.