Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Trees and Angels


Why, after all these years, when I'm finished decorating the Christmas tree does the treetop angel still listing to the right?  No matter how I try she will not stand straight.  And why, after all theses years do I expect perfection in this tree?  Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here.  My focus on perfection should be focused elsewhere.  Yes, indeed, it should be focused on perfection itself and "the reason for the season." My during this season of Advent will focus on the love our Savior showed us by becoming like us.  

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy  


2 comments:

  1. You are so right! We often tend to focus on things that don't' matter and loose sight of things that do matter!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.