Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Joy=James Taylor Concert!!!!


Today I join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as

James Taylor Tanglewood 2007 by dave-read
James Taylor Tanglewood 2007, a photo by dave-read on Flickr.
An evening with James Taylor.
I must be open to it!


The concert!!!  Oh my what a wonderful journey in music!!!
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!  
Cathy

13 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the concert and have a grand time, Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy

    How delightful. I know you will have a wonderful time. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to spend an evening. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing event ~ enjoy ~ lovely post ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a great artist....enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent an evening with James Taylor the Sunday following the September 11 bombing of the World Trade Center. He'd had to come to Seattle by bus with his entourage, since there was no option of flying at that point. His voice is so soothing, his music so positive. . . it was a very healing experience. I hope yours was just as magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can feel the joy all the way over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel your joy in your words.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is one thing I love a little more than music, that's music plus an Irish jig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love James Taylor! I guess I exhibit my age when I admit I know the words to every one of his songs. What a fun outing! Hope your heart sings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous! He sounds as good as ever, too! What a wonderful concert to attend!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.