Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mosaic Monday


This week I missed Haiku My Heart...I hate it when that happens.  It give me a chance to use the "little gray cells" to challenge my grasp of the English language.  So in conjunction with Mosaic Monday I will add the haiku I didn't post earlier.


tender is new life
gentle is the love we give
to nurture and grow

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   And though I have nothing to offer at  Macro Monday  Lisa has a wonderful time planned for you.  The pictures all are an inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. I think these photos are wonderful, especially the white rose.

    Thank you Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haiku is very thoughtful, Cathy, and the roses in hyour mosaic are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mosaic ! Beautiful flowers.
    Thanks for stopping by and nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mosaic and roses. Thank you for stopping by.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your haiku and mosaic go together so nicely - very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit and kind words. I love poetry and appreciate the skill it takes to make a Haiku. Yours is beautiful.
    Hugs from your new follower,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.