Monday, May 28, 2012

Family is GRAND

Has been such a busy month, this Lusty Month of May that I fear A Bit of the Blarney has suffered.  Our oldest granddaughter has graduated from high school.  The family has all arrived to celebrate and I must say I have had the best time.  



Lest I forget the reason why I have had such a wonderful holiday I must say how grateful I am to all those who have served their country, including my dear husband, Ron, so all us can experience the freedom we sometimes take for granted.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your beautiful gd. What a great looking family. We are truly blessed to be grandparents.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy

    Congratulation's on your grand-daughters graduation.Wishing her much success in her career path.

    A beautiful tribute to Memorial Day, thank you- I share in the prayer and blessing
    Helenxx
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your grand-daughter.

    It's great to see you Blogging again. I hope and pray you're well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your Granddaughter Cathy. Love the mosaic photo. I am happy that you had a great time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your granddaughter!

    I've been busy too but I hope to get back to blogging soon and I hope to visit here more often too.

    Please add my thanks to yours for the sacrifices your husband and so many others in our military have made and continue to make to afford us the luxury of FREEDOM! God Bless them all.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.