Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Joy in Tea Talk



Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~

I'm having...Chia Latte  I was drinking this last week! I think I hooked!!

My teacup...is my white dinner mug.

I'm feeling... I'm feeling excited about my participation in Christ Renews His Parish this weekend.  I've not made one before.  Making is will be part of my Lenten "projects."  Many who have participated before tell of the fulfillment they have felt.

On my mind... Getting the laundry done as well as packing.  There is also the upcoming trip to Carson City that I need to get organized for.  We leave on next Wednesday which doesn't leave much time to get it together with work and other meetings staring me in the face.

Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as


as an award.  I must be open to it!

As Victor at Time for Reflections says,  "The Lobster Award is an honor given to those Bloggers who visit you regularly, no matter how feeble, tiresome, long-winded and sleep making your posts may be, and who leave a word of encouragement or good cheer in your Comments Box."  And so it is my pleasure to award this to a few comment providers to my blog.  This is more difficult that I thought because there are so many who visit and do not accept awards.  But know that you are all a treasure and your visits mean so very much to me!!!!!


Eileen

Peggy

Helen

Ruth


Proudly copy The Lobster Award logo above on your Blogs and in turn feel inspired and encouraged to nominate others who visit and leave regular messages in your Comments Box.

The rules for nominations are simple:

1   Nominate someone who regularly visits your Blog and leaves a message in the Comments Box.

2   Tell them about their nomination.

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful week and are looking forward to this weekends respite as much as I am.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Yes, very happy the prize lobster. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our joy can come from such small things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    Thank you for the lobster award. My first to receive such award and it made me smile. I haven't ever eaten a lobster and I've been looking forward to someday have one. I feel like this it will come soon after this award :-)

    Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cathy! Boy, I didn't think anyone could be busier than I! You have your hands full with lots of stuff going on. I hope you enjoy your trip to Carson City!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you joy,industry, creative inspiration and holy purpose as your work on your Lenten project. Hugs -- and I wish we could share a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the Lobster award Cathy. I am the one blessed to be visiting with you. Prayers go with you on your week-end spiritual refresh. Such blessings we have as being part of the Body of Christ and being free to share that with others.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your retreat ! How wonderful for the heart and spirit !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lobster! It's my pleasure to visit here! I will post the award one day next week, but, as you said, so many bloggers don't want to accept awards anymore. I hope there are at least one or two who are open to it!

    You are always so busy, Cathy, I don't know how you do it, between working outside the home, and then household chores, family obligations (and fun gatherings!), traveling, blogging, and you still find time to carve out the spiritual. You're my heroine!

    Enjoy!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your weekend is very "fulfilling" and brings you closer to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this season is all about renewal and i am so happy for your upcoming spiritual retreat. i feel your blessings blossoming already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are greatly deserving of the Lobster Award and visiting your Blog is always a great pleasure.

    God bless you, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.