Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joy in Tea Time




Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~

I'm having...Decaf coffee with Vanilla Carmel creamer. Yummy


My teacup...is my white dinner mug.

I'm feeling... rested.  Off tomorrow for a three day weekend!

On my mind...a box of chocolate/divinity that arrived yesterday from Grandma's Fudge from Virginia City, Nevada, still packaged until Easter Sunday.


Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as

The Wawshoe Valley, Nevada

as God's beautiful creation.  I must be open to it!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy



10 comments:

  1. good morning cathy!
    may this day unfold in kindness and compassion. may you find joy and may you give joy
    generously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy I take joy in your sharing these things. That candy sound delish. A beautiful photo too. Makes you feel close to God in such places. I am going on retreat again in April. One of the three associate week-ends each year.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to brew a cup of tea - Celestial Seasonings Perfectly Pear white tea is my choice - so we can sit down and enjoy each other's company. I want you to know that I feel the faith winding through your life, wrapping around your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring words!
    And a perfectly-matched photo to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 3 day weekend sounds marvelous. Enjoy!

    I'm impressed that you have the self-control to not open that box of fudge until Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet joy ! Have a wonderful rest of the week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture, great view, it seems to breathe fresh air. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing tea and coffee today! Will you be able to keep the chocolate until Easter? That would be quite a feat for me. God bless you as you take a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great weekend Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, that fudge/divinity sounds, well, divine! How fun to save it for a very special day. :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.