Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Joy in Tea Tea Talk



Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~

I'm having...Irish breakfast tea.

My teacup...is a one of my festive colored mugs!   It's cheerful and pleasant to the eye early in the morning!


I'm feeling... better.  Yesterday I had some "bug" but it has since moved on!!!

On my mind... preparation for tonight's Bible Study.  Will begin the study of the Letter to the Hebrews.  

Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as



the tulips in Spring.  I must be open to it!


~~~~~~~

Finally, take a moment to relax and play at putting together this simple jigsaw puzzle.  Be a kid again for just a little while!

Click to Mix and Solve
Grandma Stubb's Music Box


~~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!
Cathy


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your bible study Cathy. I like to look for the joys from my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers give off a wonderful light, beautiful picture. I wish you a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're feeling better!
    'Love your mug! It has a Celtic feel about it.
    Enjoy your Bible study tonight!

    Now I'm off to do your puzzle!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen
    PS ~ My daughter has started a jigsaw puzzle here at home and now half my dining table has been confiscated by it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    The Letters to the Hebrew reminds me the big word FAITH. Enjoy your study.

    Have a grand day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mornin', Cathy! I have a bowl that matches your mug, how neat! Have a joyful day, and I'm sure you will enjoy your Hebrews Bible study.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear cathy,
    i am in love with your tea cup! the way it is colored like the sun inside, warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Cathy -- I'm looking forward to tulips is about three months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed that puzzle. I have a music box just like that. It is from The Music Box company. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful thoughts.. thanks for sharing. Yes, it's great to be a kid again!! ;) dropping late via Tea Talk...

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.