Friday, November 18, 2011

Haiku My heart


The Season's arrived
Gathering family and friends
Gratitude abounds!

There's turkey and rolls
Sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie
Best by far the hugs!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We'll be traveling to Charlotte, NC next week to share the love, joy and presence of the Creator and give thanks for all the treasures that abound in our lives with kids and grandkids.  Take time to reflect on the treasures you have been granted.  Mine are to-many-to-count!!!

I want to dedicate this post to Spadoman Joe.  He is a delight.  I treasure his visits each Friday.  Praying that the Spirit of healing will descend upon him and offer peace, tranquility and love knowing that family and friends have a treasure in him.
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

CATHY

Visit also Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart.




13 comments:

  1. have a lovely thanksgiving - love the wishes being sent Joe's way1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the love and life celebrations, Cathy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear cathy,
    your post is a bounty of love and gratitude for family, sharing, and healing. travel safe and bask in the beauty of family.
    thank you for your special recognition of joe.
    today is brighter knowing he is home with family and with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful haikus that picture the season so well! The last one also makes me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here we are...already in the season of bounty and thankfulness. Yours is a lovely post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy thanksgiving and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a treasure too Cathy for which I am grateful!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Cathy. A lovely blessing for Joe and a beautiful dedication and prayer!
    Blessings,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this beautiful cross stitch! I have one similar to it that I did years ago and have over my sink now. I'm wondering if this is something you made. Enjoy your time this coming week! Happy Thanksgiving! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure Joe will enjoy this post Cathy. Have a great weekend with your loved ones... =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a beautiful time!!!
    You are a kind a special friend too all who visit here.
    Thank you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful trip. Love your needlepoint.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful thanksgiving Cathy and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.