Friday, July 22, 2011

Travel Journey 9

(Picture memories of Past Adventures}

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~Wilfred Peterson

Tomorrow we begin the journey home.  We will turn our backs on the glorious Rocky Mountains and travel east.  I have had a wonderful adventure.  I will return home refreshed and renewed!  I'll be ready to return the life I am meant to live happy to have had this time with family in the home of my youth!  

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Great shots of wonderfully scenic places. Good travels.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a gteat trip home Cathy. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,
    Your journey photos are outstanding. What wonderful memories they will provide.

    Welcome Home.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.