Thursday, March 31, 2011

~~Tea Talk~~

But I try to steal other moments. Sometimes I get up very early in the morning and enjoy a quiet house and cup of tea before the craziness begins. Other times, I'll take a quick walk on the beach. You can find peace in a few minutes. ~Cindy Crawford


I'm having...A glass of orange juice this morning.  I haven't brewed my tea yet.


My teacup...is a clear juice glass.

I'm feeling...a wee bit tired.  Had a busy day yesterday.  Planning the Book of Wit 'n' Wisdom for my nephews wedding in June.  Shopping for the book and then contacting his sister for help!  It was so much fun to talk to Darbie!!!  She's a dear!

On my mind...is the refreshing feeling that I have nearly got everything back in order since the kitchen remodeling began.  I am also anticipating the arrival of dear little Xavier.  If he's not born today, the Dr. will induce Kelly tomorrow.  Please pray for the entire family!


Simple table set for Ron's birthday yesterday.  It was a grand day all round!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

9 comments:

  1. Awaiting for a baby to be born into the family is such a wonderful feeling of anticipation. Congratulations to Kelly and family. Praying for safe delivery.

    Happy late birthday to Ron.

    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely table and so good of our Lord to give so many years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Cathy. So glad your project is completed. What a lovely dinner setting. Belated happy birthday to Ron. How exciting to be looking forward to a wedding. Yours words today are inspiring. Our weather is the same. Still cold today. I don't mind cold, just like the sun to come with it. Great music on your blog. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet birthday table! Keeping you in prayer for that new baby! How exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a wonderful week of celebrations and blessings! Hope that little one gets here soon...I'm sure you'll post pictures, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Cathy, it's so nice to hear your kitchen is coming together! It's great to have order in the house.

    Hopefully we'll see some pictures of a little wee one soon!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful life-changing/enlarging time! All blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and your family.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my home online. I plan to come back and visit you again soon. Also, I hope the baby makes it into the world without any problems, what a blessing.
    Blessings to you,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.