Thursday, March 10, 2011

~Tea Talk~

Stands the Church clock at ten to three?
And is there honey still for tea?

~Rupert Brooke~

"The Old Vicarage, Grantchester," 1912


I'm having...Irish Breakfast Tea.  Tis the season!

My teacup...is my foolish one.  Just feel that way today!



I'm feeling...excited as tomorrow Marianne and Daniel will be coming to spend the weekend.  She's  gonna help "sissy" with wallpapering while I get to play with Daniel!


On my mind...wondering if there will be enough wallpaper to do the area of the kitchen we want to paper this weekend.  Also, hoping I can maintain my goal of posting my Lenten reflections at  Provident God.  I haven't been very good in the past.


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

14 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you dear Cathy. Wanted to do some photography but it may rain all weekend. Guess I will stay in and do an art project. Hooray for wallpapering. I saw your new kitchen on facebook.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice teacup. I haven't had Irish tea in forever. How exciting that you have loved ones over for the weekend. Enjoy!

    Oh, and I like that vintage charm by Rupert Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll have happier days ahead with relatives visiting and wall papering the kitchen. I can already hear laughter in the house as you play with Daniell.

    Wish to try Irish tea someday...

    Blessings to you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, your teacup made me smile. And I have Irish breakfast tea almost every morning. It's nice that your kitchen is coming along!!

    Blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful time with your visitors. Hanging wallpaper will be fun with company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy!
    I hope you have enough wallpaper too!
    I hope you will join in on the 15th for the Blog Crawl.
    A blessed Lent to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to finally get here! I've been trying but just getting a big, white, blank page!

    Now I'll have to read back and play 'catch-up'!
    I want to see if I've missed any kitchen updates, and I want to read your Lenten post.

    Enjoy your family!
    Enjoy your new kitchen!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    PS ~ Did you ever find the same wallpaper or is this what you had leftover from last time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time with your family, have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy!
    That is a very pretty and funny mug ;)
    A Blessed Lent season to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your wallpaper! And Irish Breakfast is my favorite tea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your company and wallpapering!....just make sure you always have a fresh pot of that good tea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you teacup!

    Hope your wallpapering project will go smoothly.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the "foolish" cup! I need one of those :)
    Hope you have had a productive and enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmmmm tea!!

    think I need to go and make me some!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.