Sunday, March 06, 2011

-Mosaic Monday~


Hoping For Spring

Hummingbirds and butterflies
Dragon flies and robins
Roses, daisies, and daffodils
All these wonders are Spring to me

Posting this again because I've been homesick for the beautiful scenery at "home."  In just a few months will be going home again for a visit!  The "fix" gets me through the rest of the year!


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!
Now please visit Mary at The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   Lisa at  Macro Monday  also has much to offer.  The pictures are grand.

13 comments:

  1. Oh yes, they are beautiful wonders. I would enjoy this fix too. Wonderful mosaic and lovely photos. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely mosaic.
    And I know how much 'home' pulls at the heartstrings.
    I feel it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful mosaic and I hope spring will be springing soon. there is just nothing like HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning mosaic, I am also wishing for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Of course the hummingbird hovering at the feeder makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures.

    God bless you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy,

    Lovely mosaic from beautiful photographs. Have a wonderful week.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous fix, the scenery at home is stunning! Fantastic mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see that you too are hoping for Spring and have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mosaic - oh those lovely greens! We're all longing for sunny warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! We have our hummingbird feeder out already but haven't seen one yet! ♥ Lots of flowers blooming to enjoy though! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely mosaic. Spring is getting very close.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.