Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Saint Paddy's Day


It's most appropriate for Father O'Malley to be invitin' ya into my house as he is always a welcome guest, as are all of you! Please ignore the  mess.  It's a bit untidy here as we've been remodeling the kitchen lo these last two months.  I have good news though as there is now water in the kitchen and the oven is connected.  And I've been able to make my beloved Soda Bread.  So come in now and sit for awhile with a cup of tea and a slice or two the bread.





And before you leave please stop for a minute to pray for myself and yourself and all God's creatures.  It's such a comfort to know that the day is governed by the Almighty.




~~~^j^~~~
Thanks Be to God!!!


Now won't you visit Kathleen at Cuisine Kathleen for the  third annual St. Paddy's Day Blog Crawl.  I can guarantee some real Irish delights!

16 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! I'd love to have a slice of soda bread and a cup of tea with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is governed by the Almighty! thanks for the reminder, dear Cathy! And a very happy St. Pat's day to you too!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soda bread looks delicious!! And I have to tell you I love "Molly Malone" !! Happy St Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I'd love a piece of Irish soda bread (with a slab of butter, please!), it looks wonderful!
    So glad to hear about all the progress on the kitchen! 'Hope you get everything back in it's 'home' before long.
    And I hope you enjoy a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!
    I'll be spending the day downtown with my friend Barbara, we'll be seeing the parade, and doing a bit of window shopping, and dinner out, and then we're going to see Celtic Women at Radio City! I can't wait!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your linen with the blessing on it! Happy St. Patrick's Day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh that soda bread looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your st Patrick's Day post. My house is decorated as well. It's a great day to be Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoever shows up gets a broom to help! I know you are so busy, I do appreciate you taking part in the blog crawl! Happy SPD, I will be making the breads tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your soda bread looks wonderful, and I love it warm with butter :-) Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home sounds and feels so welcoming Cathy and oh the soda bread looks delicious. Happy St. Patrick's day to you my friend....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bread looks so good and you know if your house is messy for too long the BeanTighe House Faery will come an clean it for you. I am still waiting for her. HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your soda bread looks delicious!

    Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have an excellent St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post Cathy! I always wonder why I don't make Irish Soda Bread more often as I enjoy it so much.

    Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your 11 grandchild! You are truly blessed.

    We are still waiting for # 2's arrival :)

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.