Friday, December 10, 2010

~~Bad Haiku Friday and Haiku My Heart~~


When the season, you think, is getting out of hand, do like Sam!  Take a nap!!!  Or just take a break.  Times not the enemy.  Maybe the list of things to do is.  After the nap, see if there are some unimportant things on the list that can be eliminated or postponed.  You are too important to have all this stress.


Just do like Sam, CHILL.
(And in this weather it's not hard!)


Better yet is this
 Rely on Mary's image
of tranquility!



~~~*~~~*~~***~~*~~~*~~~ 
Thanks be to God!


Please visit Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings the sponsor of Bad Haiku Friday.  Visit also Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart.


Bad Haiku Friday

Haiku My Heart

9 comments:

  1. Grandma K, Thanks so much for your visit to my place. As you might have seen there and at Rebecca's fabulous blogsite, there is a meme amongst a meme going on. Posting A Virgin a Day, from December 1st up until the Feast Day of Our lady of Guadalupe on December 12th, each day another presentation of Our Blessed Virgin Mary.
    I see you have her here too, and she is the vision of tranquility.
    I'll heed your haiku advice and be like that cat. I think I'll nap today.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie!
    A blog without snowflakes.
    I'll join Spadoman and relax as well.
    Any cider going?
    Rebecca said last haiku week that you were pouring :-)
    joco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice!
    We've scaled back so much these past few years, and I am enjoying this Holy Season so much more, it feels so good to get into the Spirit of it all!
    Enjoy!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen
    PS ~ Sam looks content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sam and Mother Mary is immaculate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting very excited for Christmas..not for the gifts but just for the simple fun of being together with family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't forget the cookies. :) Although Sam looks more interested in that nap. We have simplified the holidays quite a bit, but it still gets hectic and a little crazy. Your reminder to chill is well noted!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am finding loving wisdom here today.
    thank you,
    more than you might imagine.
    now i am off to cross some things OFF my list.

    thanks for being here virgin, haiku and all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should've done what Sam did today! Oh, well! I love your Virgin image. You know, I don't think I see that many of her with a sky behind her like that. It's quite a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! He does look almost lifelike! Love your hot pink mosaic!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.