Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving

Branch Of Wisdom






This month of thanksgiving will indeed be one of gratitude to God.  For health, for work to do, for the opportunities he has given us of service we are deeply grateful; and it is a feeling that makes the heart swell with joy.
~~Servant of God Dorthy Day



I couldn't have said it better myself.  I have been truly blessed!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


Tamara at Branch of Wisdom is offering us the opportunity to daily give thanks for the gifts given us by God.  So from today October 24, 2010 to November 24, 2010 we are asked to share in this  journey of Thanksgiving.   Please stop by her blog and read more about the specifics.

8 comments:

  1. She - and you - are so right! It's interesting how she put "for work to do" right after health. That is something so overlooked today - we've got to have a good work to do to be truly happy children of God!
    As always... a great post!
    Thanks Cathy!
    I'm thankful for you!
    Blessings!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Very true indeed.
    (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the quote. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very True! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again my friend your post fills my heart with appreciation.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post!
    I woke up very early this morning (about 4:00 AM) with many thanks in my heart, and I started listing them all. I am very Blessed and I hope I never forget that.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this thought today!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.