Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving

Branch Of Wisdom





Politics exist to lead free men to a prosperous and 
virtuous common life on this earth; religion exist
to save men's souls.  But from both of them are born
the two greatest loyalties know to man,:  the cross 
and the flag. ~~Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen~~







And so it is that today, this Election Day, 2010, that I am grateful to live  in a land that I can elect the officials and praise God openly the treasures this land has to offer me.  I must never take this for granted!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Tamara at Branch of Wisdom is offering us the opportunity to daily give thanks for the gifts given us by God.  So from today October 24, 2010 to November 24, 2010 we are asked to share in this  journey of Thanksgiving.   Please stop by her blog and read more about the specifics.

8 comments:

  1. Amen, May God continue to bless our beloved nation!
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cathy, we have so much to be thankful for about our living conditions, we see so many heartbreaking situations others live in on the news every day.
    Love and Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a privelege and blessing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely!
    have a wonderful day!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN! Beautiful post and I share your sentiments! Wonderful quote! Thank you for sharing that.
    God Bless!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got back from voting with my two voting sons!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coming here Cathy, you are always in such a thankful frame of mind.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all is well Cathy! I felt very proud and happy to vote today. I never take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.