Tuesday, November 02, 2010

~Adventure Tour Express~And a Month of Thanksgiving~


Due to circumstances beyond my control
Adventure Tour Express will delay it's departure until next Wednesday.  Please plan on sharing your adventure then.








Branch Of Wisdom









Remember God's bounty in the year.  
String the pearls of His favor...Give this
one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!  
~Henry Ward Beecher




And so it is that I give thanks for the opportunities I have had this year to share the bounty he has offered.  I have been blessed with so many gifts and so it is that I want to share them with others who do not have as much.  Reflect on this year and how you shared your "wealth."

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Tamara at Branch of Wisdom is offering us the opportunity to daily give thanks for the gifts given us by God.  So from today October 24, 2010 to November 24, 2010 we are asked to share in this  journey of Thanksgiving.   Please stop by her blog and read more about the specifics.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a good week :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Due to circumstances beyond my control
    Adventure Tour Express will delay it's departure until next Wednesday."

    I know the feeling all too well Cathy. The loudspeaker at our railway station said today: "Due to shortage of staff some trains have been cancelled."

    Why can't they recruit taller staff?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.