Thursday, October 07, 2010

--Tea Talk~~

Tea is liquid wisdom.  
~Anonymous

I'm having...This morning I'm having apricot tea.

My teacup is...a simple white cup

I'm feeling...refreshed.  Though I didn't finish all I'd set out to do, I'm feeling better about it because my daughter reminded me of a favorite quote of mine...(I'm sorry I don't remember who said it.  Maybe you will know.)

"Dull women have clean houses."

On my mind..Trip to INDY this weekend to celebrate Daniel's 1st birthday and spend cherished time with family

Now, because it's been a long time since I've posted one of Puzzle Master's puzzles, Here is a little diversion for you today.  Enjoy!!!

Click to Mix and Solve

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    I just found this blog through your facebook link and page. So nice! I think you post on it more than you do the other shall I shall follow along now! I really don't understand Facebook at all! But...slowly I shall try to get it!
    In Christ's love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm refreshed already. Thanks for this.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That quote made me laugh!

    Your apricot tea sounds good. I'm glad to know you are feeling refreshed today. Hope you have a grand time with your family this weekend. Happy trip to Indy.

    Sorry about the problem with Linky. They are upgrading their system, and that caused the bumps today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cathy! I think I'm just half-dull; my house is "generally" clean, but not spotless! lol

    Have a great day!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping over from Ruth's blog and enjoy my tea....very late this evening!

    Your quote is very cute and refreshing as I look around my house that needs some TLC, but instead I sit here and enjoy my cup of tea.
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy! What fun that you posted a hibiscus puzzle...that's my Tea Talk theme today!

    Have a blessed weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.