Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving

Branch Of Wisdom




Tamara at Branch of Wisdom is offering us the opportunity to by daily giving thanks for the gift givin us by God.  So from today October 24, 2010 to November 24, 2010 we are asked to share in this  journey of Thanksgiving.   Please stop by her blog and read more about the specifics.

Today I would like to offer my thanks for the opportunities I have had to share the talents God has given me  and and allowing me assist in whatever way I can.

We are not called upon to do all the good possible, but only that which we can do.
~Saint Mother Theodore Guerin~

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!




4 comments:

  1. What a wonderul thing that the Lord has blessed us with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in and sharing your heart of thanks :) I'm excited to read all the posts of gratitude.

    May you be abundantly blessed in your praises.
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talents are a way of glorifying Our Lord...may you continue to use them for Him.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, He is so good to place within us these gifts and abilities which make us feel "fulfilled" as we use them to His glory!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.