Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~~Adventure Tour Express~~




We had a grand time this summer in the St. Louis area.  One
of the surprises was finding out that the last home for Daniel
Boone was near the city.




The home is in a lovely forested area.




And the mimosa trees were full
of butterflies.  This summer has
been grand because these lovely
creatures have been everywhere.




The panorama from the back of the
house was just gorgeous.  It must
have been a grand place to live.







~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


Now it's your turn. Please post an adventure we can all share and then link it here for all to see.

7 comments:

  1. Ha ... love the accompanying music! I remember that series on TV ... lots of fun! That hat!!!! Gorgeous home and lovely view from the back of the house.

    I think this is a great topic for a meme, Cathy. I'll definitely have to pop in more often and add a post or two! Thanks for the link today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy!
    I've always liked the Daniel Boone story.He lived a long life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear Cathy,

    thank you for thinking that my posts were worthy of an adventure. This photography thing definitely feels like one. It has its moments of fright and awe and the sense of getting somewhere and "there's no turning back, now"! It certainly is getting me out of my cushy chair! =]

    Also, thank you for being such a wonderful cheer leader. I appreciate and really feel your encouragement!

    Love, Katy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great! We used to watch Daniel Boone all the time!
    The photos are beautiful, thanks for sharing them. I haven't taken many adventures lately, but I'll have to look back and see if we've done anything interesting in the past.
    Great idea!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Cathy, I would have loved to visit there. The back view was especially beautiful! I also like how you added the music :>) I hope you have a wonderful day,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you your butterflies Cathy. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photos. Hope you're keeping well Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.