Thursday, July 08, 2010

--Tea Talk~~

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how
strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt

My teacup is...really a glass of iced tea. I know it's early in the morning but it's already sticky with the humidity outside. Iced tea seems appropriate.

I'm feeling...renewed. I had a good night's sleep and I accomplished far more yesterday than I had hoped! It makes a body feel good!

On my mind...remembering the wonderful time we had over the 4th of July with the kids and grand kids. There was great food, slip and slide, laughter and great conversation.


Posted by Picasa
Duchess staying out of the heat.

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!


Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that beautiful dog!A good sleep is really a blessing. Glad to know you feel renewed today, and that you had a wonderful time celebrating your Independence Day.

    BTW, the link you left led me to your old post, not to this recent one. It happened to me before. :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Hi my name is Barbara and I came over from Jan's blog, this is good, and I will be back, hope you stop and visit me one day too, hugs my new friend, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.