Thursday, July 08, 2010

Wizard of Oz-- If I Only Had A Brain



My granddaughter, Kellie, is performing in the summer production of the Wizard of Oz. She has been working every evening for the last month preparing to perform. She dances as a poppy, flying monkey, and tornado. She loves to dance and has since she was old enough to walk.

Grandpa and I will be going to Saturday evening's performance and we are truly looking forward to it. Oh, the benefits of being a grandparent.

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the show my friend, and be proud of your lovely granddaughter. I love this movie, has always been one of my favorites and my kids did as well when they were little....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! God willing, if I have grandchildren, I'd love to be the kind of grandparents that you and your husband are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes having grands is the greatest thing in the world. We too enjoy the performances and what surprises some of these productions are, just done so well. Enjoy
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,do dance up a tornado..I always wanted to do that..wish her luck..Hugs from all of us ...
    T.D and Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds wonderful! We are blessed to have grands to love and entertain us! Tell Kellie to break a leg ! Make sure she knows what it means though. Enjoy the show, and the weekend!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I am sure she will be awesome. Our younger daughter was Dorothy in her school musical. I look forward to seeing our future grandchildren in their plays, productions, school functions, activities...whatever I can :o)


    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you sooo much for stoppping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always liked The Wizard of Oz...this sounds like a wonderful production. I know who you'll be clapping for the most :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.